Business Van Hire From Just £15 A Day
Van Hire for Business Users – from 1 Day to 5 Years
Our services are offered to Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies who need Van Rental vehicles for their Directors and employees, or Commercial Vehicles for their business.
Types Of Van Hire
- Short Term Van Rental (or Daily Rental) – available from 1-27 days
- Flexible Long Term Rental – available from 28 days to 1 year
- Van Leasing & Contract Hire – from 2-5 years with a choice of Funding Options
Short Term Van Hire
This is ideal when you just need to hire a van for a few days if, for example, an employee’s vehicle is temporarily off the road or you are waiting for a new vehicle to arrive which you have purchased or leased. Our Van Hire service can provide you with a temporary vehicle in as little as 2 hours, delivered direct to your home or office anywhere in the UK (Mainland only).
Flexible Long Term Rental
This is more cost-effective than Short Term Van Rental, as you are agreeing to a minimum of 28 days Van Hire. However, its main advantage is that you can extend the agreement one month at a time with no fixed long term commitment.
There are many reasons why you should consider Flexible Long Term Rental:-
- Flexible contracts available from 1-12 months – extend month by month
- Ideal if you’re starting a new business and need a vehicle quickly
- Only been trading a few months and not had time to build a good credit rating
- You don’t want the financial commitment of a 2 or 3 year Van Leasing contract
- You have difficulty obtaining van finance due to problems with your credit history
- You need a vehicle for a particular job, contract or for seasonal work
- You need a van for a staff member who is temporary or on a trial period
- You need a temporary van until your newly ordered vehicle arrives
- Fixed monthly rental includes Road Tax, warranty & Breakdown Cover
- There is a low initial outlay with this form of cheap Van Hire
- A generous mileage allowance is included in the Van Rental payment
- No Early Termination penalties like there are with a Van Leasing agreement
Van Leasing & Contract Hire
Leasing a van for a period of 2-5 years is the preferred choice of more and more businesses every year. Why purchase a new vehicle only to see it depreciate by as much as 60% over three years, when you can lease a van at very attractive rates without any of the hassle of ownership?
If you can commit to a longer term Van Hire (2 years or more), then Van Leasing is often the most cost-effective method of financing your company vehicles. Check out our Van Leasing section for more details.