Business Car Hire From Just £15 A Day
Car Hire for Business Users – from 1 Day to 5 Years
Our services are offered to Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies who need Car Rental vehicles for their Directors and employees, or Commercial Vehicles for their business.
Types Of Car Hire
- Short Term Car Rental (or Daily Rental) – available from 1-27 days
- Flexible Long Term Rental – available from 28 days to 1 year
- Car Leasing & Contract Hire – from 2-5 years with a choice of Funding Options
Short Term Car Hire
This is ideal when you just need to hire a car for a few days if, for example, an employee’s car is temporarily off the road or you are waiting for a new vehicle to arrive which you have purchased or leased. Our Car Hire service can provide you with a temporary vehicle in as little as 2 hours, delivered direct to your home or office anywhere in the UK (Mainland only).
Flexible Long Term Rental
This is more cost-effective than Short Term Car Rental, as you are agreeing to a minimum of 28 days Car Hire. However, its main advantage is that you can extend the agreement one month at a time with no fixed long term commitment.
There are many reasons why you should consider Flexible Long Term Rental:-
- Flexible contracts available from 1-12 months – extend month by month
- Ideal if you’re starting a new business and need a vehicle quickly
- Only been trading a few months and not had time to build a good credit rating
- You don’t want the financial commitment of a 2 or 3 year Car Leasing contract
- You have difficulty obtaining car finance due to problems with your credit history
- You need a vehicle for a particular job, contract or for seasonal work
- You need a car for a staff member who is temporary or on a trial period
- You need a temporary car until your newly ordered vehicle arrives
- Fixed monthly rental includes Road Tax, warranty & Breakdown Cover
- There is a low initial outlay with this form of cheap Car Hire
- A generous mileage allowance is included in the Car Rental payment
- No Early Termination penalties like there are with a Car Leasing agreement
Car Leasing & Contract Hire
Leasing a car for a period of 2-5 years is the preferred choice of more and more businesses every year. Why purchase a new vehicle only to see it depreciate by as much as 60% over three years, when you can lease a car at very attractive rates without any of the hassle of ownership?
If you can commit to a longer term Car Hire (2 years or more), then Car Leasing is often the most cost-effective method of financing your company vehicles. Check out our Car Leasing section for more details.
|Group||Description||Examples of Makes & Models Available|
|3||Medium Hatchback 1600cc||Ford
|4||Family Saloon / Hatchback 1800cc||Ford
|5||Family Saloon / Hatchback 2000cc||Ford Mondeo||Vauxhall Insignia|
|6||Hatchback Auto 1600cc||Vauxhall Astra||Ford Mondeo|
|7||Saloon Auto 1800cc||Ford Mondeo||Vauxhall Insignia|
|8||Saloon Auto 2000cc||Ford Mondeo||Vauxhall Insignia|
|9||Estate Car 1600cc||Vauxhall Astra|
|10||Estate Car 1800cc||Ford Mondeo||Vauxhall Insignia|
|11||Estate Car 2000cc||Vauxhall Insignia||Ford Mondeo|
|25||7 Seater MPV||VW Sharan||Ford Galaxy|